Releasing its passenger and cargo traffic results of September, flag carrier increased its seat capacity offered to passengers by 15.9 percent compared to same period of 2019 and carried a total of 7.3 million passenger while reaching 85.4 percent load factor.
According to September 2022 Traffic Results;
- Carrying a total of 7.3 million passengers, Turkish Airlines’ domestic load factor was recorded as 90.2% and international load factor was 84.9%.
- Cargo and Mail volume increased by 7.6 percent compared to same period of 2019 and reached 145 thousand tons.
According to the January-September 2022 Traffic Results;
- Total passengers carried during January-September period was at 53.9 million.
- During January-September, total load factor was at 79.7 percent. International load factor was at 79% while domestic load factor was at 86.6 percent.
- Total Available Seat Kilometer during January-September became 150.9 billion during 2022 while it was 140.6 billion during the same period of 2019.
- Cargo/mail carried during January-September increased by 12.7% compared to same period of 2019 and reached 1.3 million tons.
- Number of aircraft in the fleet became 390 at the end of September.